Hyper-Strike: Forum
You are currently Unregistered, which means you will not have any access posting or chatting our website/forums.
To gain access to view our public forums please fillout a quick registration form and you will be apart of Hyper-Strike.

By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You are currently Unregistered, which means you will not have any access posting or chatting our website/forums.
To gain access to view our public forums please fillout a quick registration form and you will be apart of Hyper-Strike.

By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Loading got hacked

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Loading got hacked Empty Loading got hacked Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:31 pm

L e M o N s `

L e M o N s `
Owner/Site Founder
Owner/Site Founder

Just wanted to inform you all that loading has been hacked which i mean Steam account hacked. He will post under this thread that he has it back. So just a warning to all of you if u have have him on steam friends and he contacts you b4 he posts here that he has received his acc back plz ignore the message or block him. As the hacker that hacked him tried to chat to me and attempted to hack me but failed lol so plz be careful

http://steamcommunity.com/id/291838102971984

2Loading got hacked Empty Re: Loading got hacked Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:29 pm

L e M o N s `

L e M o N s `
Owner/Site Founder
Owner/Site Founder

I would like to annonce on behalf of loading that he has got his ACC back!!

http://steamcommunity.com/id/291838102971984

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum