Hyper-Strike: Forum
You are currently Unregistered, which means you will not have any access posting or chatting our website/forums.
To gain access to view our public forums please fillout a quick registration form and you will be apart of Hyper-Strike.

By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You are currently Unregistered, which means you will not have any access posting or chatting our website/forums.
To gain access to view our public forums please fillout a quick registration form and you will be apart of Hyper-Strike.

By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Game Server Admin - [R]ahman

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Game Server Admin - [R]ahman Empty Game Server Admin - [R]ahman Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:49 am

[R]ahman

[R]ahman
Website Manager
Website Manager

*You will need a Steam Account with a legit CS 1.6 installation:*
Yes

*Your Steam VAC Status needs to be in good standing:*

Yes

*Active player on Hyper-Strike servers:*

Most

*Must have a good Server Bans Status Record:*
Yes

You Must Fill In All These Fields Truthfully Failure To Do So Will Result In Declined Application

How Old Are You?*

Ingame Alias:* [R]ahman, ZyReX,

Steam ID:* STEAM_0:0:34051581

How long have you played CS?* Steam 5 months, Non-Steam 4 years

What server are you applying for?* Hyper-Strike

Do you have any past experience of admin?*
No

What do you think of Hyper-Strike at the moment:*

Its a pretty decent mod. I like it, especially the turrets and shooting at spraying bots which miss Razz
... and its GunGame =)

Why do you want to be admin?

I want to be admin on Hyper-Strike 1.6 so I can keep the server clean of hackers by giving them a warning "Temporary Ban" if they continue a Permanent Ban. I am also active on forums and have done some editing. I can also help new players on the server by telling them the objectives of the server and how to win.

Do You Confirm All The Information Above Is Correct

Yes

[u]

Last edited by [R]ahman on Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : editing.)

http://steamcommunity.com/id/tonmoi/

2Game Server Admin - [R]ahman Empty Re: Game Server Admin - [R]ahman Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:03 pm

L e M o N s `

L e M o N s `
Owner/Site Founder
Owner/Site Founder

you application is currently under review we will get to you asap

http://steamcommunity.com/id/291838102971984

3Game Server Admin - [R]ahman Empty Re: Game Server Admin - [R]ahman Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:17 pm

3ternity-

Watch out for me !!!
Watch out for me !!!

Rahman isn't 17.
Born: May 26th, 1994.

4Game Server Admin - [R]ahman Empty Re: Game Server Admin - [R]ahman Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:22 pm

[R]ahman

[R]ahman
Website Manager
Website Manager

no im 17 lol. 93....

http://steamcommunity.com/id/tonmoi/

5Game Server Admin - [R]ahman Empty Re: Game Server Admin - [R]ahman Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:28 am

Velcro

NooB
NooB

17.. lol still playing cs

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198014585430

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum